Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter One

sorry guys. I haven't given up. I've just been super busy and stressed with school and all. Yesterday, though, I started my book. This is the beginning of Chapter One:

 Right now it feels as if I’m typing this during my toughest time of life. I know, though, that other times I’ve been through worse. This is Chapter One. I am starting it on 4/22/12. I don’t want to write an autobiography, no. I want to write more than a boring old book. This will be something you won’t ever want to put down. I hope my stories and my life will inspire you, make you laugh, and make you cry. If it doesn’t do any of those for you, then this whole thing would be a failure.

 I’m not going to start off from when I was born. Quite frankly I don’t remember that, nor does it matter much. Well. I guess being born does matter otherwise I wouldn’t be here typing this.

 Anyways, I’m going to start right now. Literally. I am eighteen and twelve days young. This year is supposed to be full of joy and fun. Right? Well, not so much. Life’s been pretty sucky lately, as in this school year. I’ve been bombarded with work. I’m taking four college credit courses, and two “college-track” classes. This becomes a heck of a lot work for me. When its mixed with my work from K-Mart, I hardly ever sleep. I get home from work at 10:22 at the earliest, usually it’s later. My routine then consists of going on the computer and doing my homework until 12:30ish. Lately, I’ve been up until 1:30 at times, but thankfully I’ve only been working about two or three days a week. I have to wake up the next day at 6:40 so usually I get around 5 hours of sleep. You probably know by now that that is way less than a girl my age should be getting each night. It’s recommend that I should be getting 8 to 9 hours of sleep each night… I wish I could get that amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment